Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Love Always Wins

Today's creative lettering prompt:


 




Always Wins!

And because Love Always Wins and God IS Love and because:


I am blessed with:


Just a few things I had on my mind today! 

Remembering all of this makes it much easier for us to find those blessings, and find how to be happy with them even in the chaos and struggles of life.


Even when you are trying to do the right thing and it turns out wrong, when the changes you are making to improve backfire and that snowballs, when everyone else around you seems to not understand, when the house is a mess, when there is far more on your to-do list then you have the desire to complete, and when you JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND the way things went down...

Love Always Wins!
Psalm 89:1
I will sing of your steadfast love, OLord, forever; with my mouth, I will proclaim your faithfulness to all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment