Thursday, May 5, 2016

A few favorite words...


Another prompt, another post – this could become a habit.
 
My #rockyourhandwriting prompt today was "favorite words" and although I rarely get to use most of these, how glorious are they to look at and say? 



I admit the first one is made up… but it’s still fun. 

And what would a favorite word list be without 
Grandiloquent? 

Thrive – of course, it’s on my list. But not just because of the business, but also because it is my vision for my life. 

What words would you put on your favorite word list? 
Is the word marvelous synonymous with Steve Martin for anyone else? 
Am I spilling on my age? 

Drawing, writing, just being creative in general is one important key to my happy place. Are you finding your 'keys"? 


No comments:

Post a Comment