Friday, April 22, 2016

UNITE: FMF

Today's Five Minute Friday prompt is... unite.

Join in here.

As happens quite often when I first read the prompt I was at a loss. Unite? Really?

Then the flood and the choices you make to keep it to 5 minutes. And you can't.

Atoms unite... and make me happy... enjoy!










Because some days it does a body good to just take a camera and snap some shots of things that look interesting up close.

What kinds of things would you take pictures of? Snap a few and share them in a blog, put the link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I'm united with you in my experience of FMF- being at a total loss when I see the prompt and then struggling to keep to five minutes once I get started! I love the pictures. There is such beauty in nature but we only really appreciate it when we take the time to stop and look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maxine, glad you stopped by my post:) nice to read yours too and see all the fun photos! that is almost always my experience with FMF:) once i get going, i can't stop! oh well. it is my favorite place for the week! so nice to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Maxine, I think you are the uniting factor in your work and your photos. You see the world uniquely and up close. That's a gift worth practicing every day. Thanks for visiting my blog too. Good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Maxine, I think you are the uniting factor in your work and your photos. You see the world uniquely and up close. That's a gift worth practicing every day. Thanks for visiting my blog too. Good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete