Friday, April 29, 2016

Pass: FMF

Five Minute Friday... where you get a prompt and write for five minutes on that prompt.
Join in here. 
Today's prompt is: Pass





How do I know? Because all of these pics were taken on a short drive to the chiropractor.
With my daughter driving.
Because time has passed all to quickly.
April 2016 


Because just yesterday...
She was 8 years old and was holding trying to hold the world in her hands even then.
December 2008 Olympic Training Center Colorado Springs, Co

This too shall pass. All too quickly, with just a blink of an eye.


4 comments:

  1. Loved your take on the word 'pass'. It was very similar to mine (#39). The photo essay was great and I agree, time passes much too quickly - even when we try to cling to it as long as we can. A good reminder that we are just here for a while. Our home is still waiting for us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures! I so enjoy getting little glimpses into other lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your post. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I feel that truth all to deeply. My son is graduating from high school next month. It's been a blink in time.
    Even so, I still have to remember the frustrations of today will blink, and I will miss the treasure of the moment.
    Good reminder.
    Your FMF neighbor,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete