Saturday, April 16, 2016

Nightmares and Scary Movies...

I am a horror movie buff, I love the ones that have you on the edge of your seat and scare the pants off of you. Not the blood and gore slasher movies, those are just gross, not scary. But something that gets your adrenaline pumping and has you looking under your bed.. yeah, I like those.

I think I have shared pics of Maccaroni with you before but just in case...



Maccaroni is a My Buddy doll that my oldest had. The kids smashed his head and he needed some repairs, well... he got them. That was way back in 2009.

We have had a lot of fun with Maccaroni AKA Chucky in the family. He has appeared in many beds under covers and has even been rigged with wires to sit up at the end of a bed once or twice. All in good fun. 


This was from a week or so ago when we watched the Poltergeist remake. It was disappointing, but then most scary movies are now days. Still my goofy kids had fun throughout making each other jump.

Then last night... I had the most disturbing dream I've ever had. That kind of adrenaline high I could do without. It was not necessarily "scary" but just disturbing and I had a hard time going back to sleep. It was horrible. And it threw me off for the whole day.  I tried to shake it, but really the whole day was just off. Even while we were trying to celebrate my youngest's birthday.

So, what gets your adrenaline going in a good way?

What do you do when you have a really disturbing dream and it just throws you for a loop?

No comments:

Post a Comment