Saturday, April 2, 2016

Loving my bullet journal one month at a time...

Oh, day 7! of my 30 blogging challenge.

Let's just say that I am organizationally challenged. THAT is an understatement, but I'm working on being kinder to myself.
A while ago I found bullet journaling and it fits my personality pretty well, and the fact that it doesn't ever really have to be the SAME is a plus too because ... busy days... 



I'd been using a list type of month view, but I realized I kept searching for a calendar... so this will save some time. I also made a little more effort on my lettering. AND I added a message from God. Remember my smack upside the head a few days ago? Yup... here it is. I also played with prining some custom stickers. The girl made it to Junior Olympics in air rifle... and I wanted to make sure I didn't forget! as if I'd forget... But it is an important event in April so there it is. 



The monthly tracker is new as well. I was putting a daily tracker in the journal, but I really hated not having the monthly results all in one spot at the end. I realize I have gaps and wanted to see where they were over the entire month... this will help.  There are things on my tracker that only happen once a week normally, but can happen more often. You can see those "normal" denoted by a box.


And my daily snapshot will be less "full" so I should use less pages in the long run. I don't know, but at any rate, I do like the changes I've made. Baby steps... life is better, easier, happier with baby steps.


So there you go, my imperfect, incomplete (at times), messy, creative, baby stepping through the days bullet journal.

What do you do to stay on track, journal, and keep up?

No comments:

Post a Comment