Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Turn Around Tuesday


Today's turn-around? 


All but the last 1:30...
I'm turning it around.  There was a time a couple of years ago where ^^^ would have been impossible. I couldn't get out of bed much less try and keep up with day 1 at all. Truth be known, I might have been able to stumble through the last bit even but I tripped up and lost my groove and couldn't make myself back up the dvd. But I made it 28:30 min.

So I want to state here that I am not using the beachbody system that is usually associated with cize. I want to make that clear because I have been using a supliment system called Thrive by Le-Vel. I don't have anything negative to say about beachbody. I've never used it. But I have plenty to say about Thrive because I believe it saved my life. Not so much in the short term... but if I'd have kept on the way I was I surely would have died much sooner then I will now. You can not live a long life by sleeping and sitting and hurting.

Shameless plug because without Thrive this turn around Tuesday would not have been possible.

Now off to the caucuses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment