Friday, March 11, 2016

Share: Five Minute Friday

If you want to join in... Go here: Five Minute Friday to learn more

Set a timer, and write for five minutes...

Today's FMF prompt: Share

There are things you'd rather people not share:
Colds - baby girl is coughing up a storm. Started last night and was horrible to listen to.
An extra vertebrae. Sorry to my 4th in line, he inherited that from me apparently.
Inappropriate talk/lessons to my children.

There are things we'd like shared more:
Hugs
Good intentions
Truth
Good news

Today I'm sharing some good things that made me smile this week.

Wild DFT 

Shopping with a kid who watched a little too much Dr. Who

A solution to a problem. 5 Kids, One bathroom, No more stolen towels. 

More mobility! Business Must. 

Begging for popcorn. 

Girls. Books. Homeschool.

Daily must. 3 steps first thing in the morning and DONE for the day.
Energy, relief from discomfort, added greens, suplements. Blessed

New bag. Love. A few lessons learned. Upcycled jeans. Old buttons.
Sewing - well it needs improvement. Still fun. 

More Jean Upcycle, Old buttons. Bracelet.


What made you smile this week?



2 comments:

  1. Love your sharing. Aren't pics the best for showing the moment. Cute bag! Visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun shares! I especially love the one of your son who loves Doctor Who :) We are huge geeks in our house and the moment I saw the picture before I read the caption, my first thought was "He's a bit too close to that weeping angel..." *facepalm* I'm such a dork that way! I know what you mean about not wanting to share colds. Our 9 year old eldest has been fighting a cold with a nasty cough and I keep reminding her to cough into her elbow or turn her head so she doesn't "share" it with the rest of us. Stopping by from #60 at FMF this week!

    ReplyDelete