Friday, February 19, 2016

Five Minute Friday: Forget

Five Minute Friday gives me a prompt word and instructions to just write for five minutes on the word.
Begin:

Forget, is my middle name. Although I have not gotten much better about this I have started using the tools available to me to help the situation.
Google calendar, with tasks and events.
Timers.
Lists.
and my favorite this year my bullet journal.

Some things we want to forget, and can't.
The death of a loved one.
Mistakes we've made that hurt the people we want least in this world to hurt.
Embarrassing mistakes, slips of the tongue that turned out to be the exact opposite of what you meant
or were taken he wrong way.

Some things we never want to forget, but find them fading as we live our lives.
All the firsts.
Words of loved ones gone.
Faces.

The brain is an amazing thing, if we could unravel the mystery and just put things into those slots and have it be that easy it would be great.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment