Friday, January 22, 2016

Present: Five Minute Friday

Present

My present is so different than it was just a few years ago.  I'm sure yours is too. Its the path we are on. All of us. We are on the same path you know, with a few sidesteps that make us different. We are born, we live, we die. That path is certain. We can expand that as well, it's not quite as simple as that. We are born, we are educated, we take in our surroundings, we are loved, we love, we make decidions on what to do with our lives, we share, we grow, we die. See?

So all that stuff in the middle, that's the good stuff. That is the stuff we have control over, the stuff we can change. But we are always IN our present. Right in the middle. And we contemplate our choices, how's it going? how's that working out for us? What can we change? What do we keep the same?

The present is just another fork to a couple more sidesteps on this place we call home. Where will your next side step take you? Mine is gonna be awesome! Because I say so. Because I believe. In my present this is my moto: 



Check out Five Minute Friday prompt, consider joining in. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your Bible verse motto, Maxine!!! The taming of monsters is a big deal, isn't it? It would seem my monster's name is worry. Blessings to you.

    Lynette
    ~#9 on linkup

    ReplyDelete