Monday, November 2, 2015

BE Joyful! Message Received.

Pslam 95: 1-7                                                               Nov. 1, 2015

Oh come, let us sing to the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise!
For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
In His hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are His also.
The sea is His, for He made it; for His hands formed the dry land.
O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker!
For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand. O that today you would hearken to His voice!


This is the  verse that was put in front of me today. Right now I do not feel joyful, therefore it is difficult to "make joyful noise" but then the verse did not ask me how I felt, it simply stated that I should make joyful noise.


I am thankful in this day, even though I don't feel joyful. I am thankful for the family I have been given. I am thankful that I have been trusted to homeschool them. I am thankful for each of their character traits and the opportunity to fine tune them. I am thankful that I am not in this alone.

God is good, always! I know this, even when I don't FEEL joyful. And I am glad in this. My day will not end the same way it started and by the end I may FEEL joyful, so in the meantime maybe the verse is telling me to BE joyful, even when I don't FEEL joyful. This is what I HEARD as I read and meditated over this verse... and so I WILL hearken to HIS voice and I will BE joyful.

Attitude adjustment given and received. Thank you, Father, for being faithful in my lessons. Where I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment