Monday, January 6, 2014

Joy Dare: Bag, Fridge, Heart / Prayer for Children


A Holy Experience
Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare
Do you dare? Click here. 
Jan 6  Joy Dare: Something in your bag, in your fridge, in your heart.

Bag:
 Protection!


Fridge:     
Leftovers!

Heart:    

                             An oldest child with big dreams, big responsibilities, and big decisions.





And my focus remains:

                                                             That Babe in the Manger!


A prayer for my children:

Heavenly Father,
Please give me the strength and faith I need to be a good support to my children in my home and after they leave to start their own lives. I am grateful that they are healthy and happy. I am sorry for the times that I fall short and fail them especially in their religious upbringing. Please bless my family who to have the faith and presence of mind to pray when I do not. Thanks be to those who have gone before us for their intercession as I believe they are with us and will help the children on earth in as much as they are able. Through Christ our Lord.
                          Amen
 


No comments:

Post a Comment