Monday, January 13, 2014

Joy Dare: 3 Things About Yourself You Are Grateful For

A Holy Experience
Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare
Do you dare? Click here. 
Jan 13 Joy Dare: 3 Things about yourself you are grateful for.

A hard prompt to go to today, or any day really. Finding things about yourself that you are grateful for is sometimes very daunting. We are taught that if we talk about our positives that we are bragging, or too proud, as women we have pressures to be or do or look certain things/ways. No this will not be my favorite post to think on.

1... #53
     I am grateful that I decided to let God control my family. If I hadn't we would have missed out on so many other blessings.

My family!
2... #54
    I am grateful that I have learned about and accepted Gods love, Gods grace, and Gods salvation plan for my life.
   
A special rosary I made. I love making rosaries, and I love
making them special for each person.

3...#55
    I am grateful for my body, it was formed by the hand of God, and has served as a starting place for 6 beautiful children. Regardless of what others think about it, there is a reason for every line, wrinkle, stretch mark, and scar.

  
Hubs and I

4...#56
    I am grateful for taking the leap of faith called homeschooling. No we are not perfect, but our family is closer for it and we communicate better having more time to KNOW each other.

   
Learning no matter what we do or where we are.

   As always I am thankful to the Babe in the Manger for speaking to me, whispering when I am open and ready to hear, smacking me upside the head when I'm being that stubborn Child of God... but always in a way that will get my attention.

 
The Babe in the Manger.

No comments:

Post a Comment