Saturday, January 11, 2014

Joy Dare: 3 Gifts of Laughter...

A Holy Experience
Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare
Do you dare? Click here. 

Jan 11 Joy Dare:  3 Gifts of Laughter...

Little girls are always capable of making people laugh. Little Miss is an expert. And not that these things will come across as well on a blog as it did in life...but here are my gifts for today. Also, I'm going to start numbering them, because I can see myself loosing track.

#47 "MOM! aren't you going to take a picture?"



#48
  Little Miss can be helpful too - but I think daddy meant he needed his back rubbed, not his head...

#49  I have been watching the Duggers on Netflix. Little Miss does not pay much attention to the stuff I watch, but today she was drawing next to me and a new episode started where she names all her kids.
Little Miss has now decided that we need more kids in our family. I have also learned that she is more of a stubborn child of God then I am, she wasn't having any of my explination. When I told her it was up to God, but I didn't think we could catch up to the Duggers she thought about it for a minute and then decided that God needed to hear "pretty please with a cherry on top..."


And today we start a new verse for Memorization:

  


I'm  loving a fresh new start this year. Keeping my focus on the Babe in the Manger, and in doing so it is allowing me to see more and more of the gifts he has given.  

No comments:

Post a Comment