Thursday, January 23, 2014

Joy Dare: 3 Gifts Found in Christ

A Holy Experience
Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare
Do you dare? Click here

No. 85
In you my Lord, I find a softer place to fall when I fail. I have failed and fallen into your arms more times than I can count. Each time you have caught me and let me rest while encouraging me to brush myself off and move on.

No. 86
In you my Lord, I find the strength to get past the challenges I face. There is always something that happens that points me to that book, the Word, the Hope.

No. 87
In you my Lord, I find peace. My worries get smaller and often taken away completely. Someday, I will learn to seek that peace BEFORE I waste time worrying.

Thank you, Babe in the Manger, for all you have given me. I pray you continue to find me worthy and deserving of your love and blessings.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I think my prayers are often very similar! How precious of King Jesus to concern Himself with our cares and troubles! It's humbling to think He thinks all of our prayers and thoughts are worth listening to! What a Savior! Thanks for sharing! Keep writing and seeking His face!

    ReplyDelete