Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Artist Introduction: Sarah Dean


This artist is a young lady that I had gotten to know a little bit through a school we had sent the kids to once a week several years ago.Sarah's drawings are stunning. For a while I have wanted to have a picture painted or drawn of my oldest in his uniform at West Point and thought of Sarah. I had no idea what one would charge for such a thing, the only way to find out was to ask. As it turned out she was very reasonable. So I waited and waited and waited for my son to send some pictures. Finally he did.

This is the result:

http://define-x.deviantart.com/
Cadet Robert Oberle USMA Class of 2014 by Sarah Dean
Thank you so much Sarah.
Just amazing. I will have it framed and it will be displayed proudly in my home. However I also wanted to show my appreciation to Sarah. She does have a website where she shares her artwork, go take a look, she truly is a talented young woman. Define-X

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive! I have so much admiration for people who are so skilled! And to think she did this with a pencil! A gifted young lady and a great gift! Love it!

    ReplyDelete