Thursday, October 3, 2013

How To: Ice Marbles With Water Balloons

How to make yourself some really awesome yard marbles for winter decorations.

Fill some balloons with water, not too full, they are supposed to be mostly round, not egg shaped. (Although that might be kinda neat for Easter.

Put different colors of food coloring in each balloon. If you want the marble solid color, swish the balloon around to mix the color. If not just set it down in a freezer (or if it's cold enough just put them in the snowbank.) Wait till they are frozen solid.

Cut balloon from around the ice. Place around yard, along the sidewalk, on the steps etc.

  I don't have pics for this yet, because it's not quite cold enough. BUT I will update the blog when I do this with the kids.



31 Day Blogging Challenge Participant
31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1
The idea being to blog for 31 days.
Click to join.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm going to send this to my daughter!

    ReplyDelete