Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Karen Macdonald - KDM Artistry

Kudos to another West Point Mom artist friend. Karen Macdonald, from KDM Artistry, does some fantastic work, I love it all but have found a few to give you an example of some of my favorites.

Go Army Garden
And since Karen is also the mom of a cadet at USNA she gives equal space to the Navy...

Go Navy Garden
 For now my loyalties are not split, I have one cadet so far and he's USMA so I have to add just one more from the series.

West Point Civil War Cadet Button
I do have one more favorite of all time, you'll have to go to the site to see it though. :)

On My Way

There is so much more to explore.  From her website:
 "Welcome to KDM ARTISTRY.  A creative art studio specializing in fine art prints, canvas giclees, commercial and residential murals, custom wall treatments, and painted furniture."

I am always so amazed by the women I have connected with via West Point. Karen is not only talented, but generous as well, some of her profits go to support the Wounded Warrior Project. Which just happens to be one of my favorite.

Please take a minute and visit them at KDM Artistry. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Karen has a
10% off code: USA10  to use on her site as well.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment