Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Joy Dare: 3 Gifts Found In Christ

I found a beautiful page and blog that has inspired me. And even though I am a procrastinator and didn't find it until a while ago AND still have not done much with it besides look it over, today's joy dare was just too perfect to ignore. SO... I am going to take some time and be thankful for all God has given me.
First things first, here is a link to the page:
A Holy Experience
Her name is Ann Voskamp and she has done a tremendous job of setting up a way for you to easily count 1000 blessings in a year. Even as much as a procrastinator as I am there is no way for me to skip it...

1. Peace - in so many ways I find peace in Christ. Peace in knowing Him through His church. Peace in the Eucharist. Peace in penance. Peace.
2. Hope - hope for myself, hope for the country, hope for the world, hope for the future... SO MUCH HOPE!
3. Love - we know that God loved us so much he gave His son, but we also know the Love He had for us because He died on the cross. He stayed long enough to teach us, by example, how to live. How to love and how to serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment