Saturday, May 4, 2013

Joy Dare: 3 gifts before 9 am

I found a beautiful page and blog that has inspired me. And even though I am a procrastinator and didn't find it until a while ago AND still have not done much with it besides look it over, today's joy dare was just too perfect to ignore. SO... I am going to take some time and be thankful for all God has given me.
First things first, here is a link to the page:
A Holy Experience
Her name is Ann Voskamp and she has done a tremendous job of setting up a way for you to easily count 1000 blessings in a year. Even as much as a procrastinator as I am there is no way for me to "skip" it...

1. A house blessed by busy hands on Friday.
2. A little girl, sick, but still so sweet.
3. Bubbles.

There is nothing more fun than watching little girls chase after bubbles... lots and lots of bubbles. Even when she is sick my youngest brings joy. She does sleep more, taking naps in the middle of the day etc, but when she is awake she is usually happy and thrilled to have older siblings to play with. Bubbles.... they are her favorite toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment