Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sunbutter Kudos

I have to give a shout out to THIS company. They make the best peanut free alternative to peanut butter. I miss peanut butter. I have a son who is allergic to peanuts / tree nuts and we are very careful not to allow those things in the house... well except that I had some cookies given to me that I was going to pass on to my soldier of the month (long story for another blog).  Anyway, today they asked on their Facebook page how you like your Sunbutter. I made a comment that I LOVE IT, but unfortunately the price makes it more of a "treat" then the pantry staple I'd like it to be.

Yes, I know I should have thought of it myself, but I didn't. One of the helpful people over there on the Facebook page pointed me directly to the coupon request page. So at the very least my next purchase of Sunbutter will be made online (so I can get the HUGE bucket if possible) with a coupon.

Some bigger companies could take lessons from some of these that have not gotten too big for their britches. Customer service, it counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment