Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Down days... how do you pick them up?

The last few days have not found me in my happy place much. I'm tired of fighting. Politics, faith, family, working... it seems to all be a fight lately. So when you have streaks of the "downs", what do you do to lift you up? Generally, I bake, but since my pants are a bit too tight lately that has become kind of a bitter-sweet place. LOL   Beading works, but I find that when everything else is in chaos the beadwork becomes a chore, not to mention with the rest of the chaos I really don't have time to bead... since nothing else is getting done as it should. How do you bring peace and harmony into the chaos? Let me know what works for you.


UPDATE:
Imagine my thoughts as this bible passage came my way just after I posted this the first time:

 Ephesians
Rules for the New Life. 25Therefore, putting away falsehood, speak the truth, each one to his neighbor, for we are members one of another.t 26Be angry but do not sin;u do not let the sun set on your anger,* 27and do not leave room for the devil.v 28The thief must no longer steal, but rather labor, doing honest work* with his [own] hands, so that he may have something to share with one in need.w 29No foul language should come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for needed edification, that it may impart grace to those who hear.x 30And do not grieve the holy Spirit of God, with which you were sealed for the day of redemption.* 31All bitterness, fury, anger, shouting, and reviling must be removed from you, along with all malice.y 32[And] be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another as God has forgiven you in Christ.z

No comments:

Post a Comment