Friday, February 24, 2012

Guns and Ammo...


After going out the other night on a date with the hubs and shooting the Kidd's Springfield XD 9mm, the Hubs decided I needed my own. Yea me. So Now I have my own. Can't wait to go do some more practicing with it. I am not ultra comfortable handling it just yet but that will come with practice.

So here's the deal. A couple of years ago I researched and studied and when I thought I was good and ready I went out and bought a gun. A Taurus .38 hammerless. I loved the way it felt in my hand. I thought I had the perfect gun... then we went to shoot it. I learned that my fingers are weak. I can't shoot the thing.

Important tip... even if you don't think it is important (like I did) GO SHOOT a few guns before buying. Fortunately the Hubs likes my .38 ok, and in our house there is no such thing as "shouldn't have" when it comes to guns. I am very glad to have learned my lesson, and to have gotten yet another handgun.

No comments:

Post a Comment